Sunday, December 18, 2011

Re-Starting at Fits & Starts

Sooo...after a long hiatus, Fits & Starts is restarting.  Don't really know why, but I've had a big urge to begin blogging again.  I write newsletters and update websites for a living, but having my own is a lot more fun (even though I'm the luckiest person on the planet to have the job that I do!).  Since the last time I've blogged, my husband and I have moved twice, bought our first house, got promoted, moved offices, and had the most perfect child in the world.  We've been busy. 

Lately I've been on Pinterest a lot (ultimate time-suck), and I keep getting steered toward these awesome blogs for recipes, crafts, home decorating, and child-raising (I use this instead of child-rearing, because that just sounds weird).  I decided that I would revive Fits & Starts and continue journaling about life at the Bankey household.  I'll include recipes, crafts, home decorating, and child-raising.  Basically, anything I feel like putting in here :)

As a quick introduction:

Corgan Lee Bankey at 11 Months

Stuart, my wonderful husband with Corgan at 6 months
Me, Haley, with Corgan at 6 months

No comments:

Post a Comment