Thursday, February 9, 2012

Cheat

cheat

1. to defraud; swindle: He cheated her out of her inheritance.
2. to deceive; influence by fraud: He cheated us into believing him a hero.
3. to elude; deprive of something expected: He cheated the law by suicide.
4. to practice fraud or deceit: She cheats without regrets.
5. to violate rules or regulations: He cheats at cards.
6. to take an examination or test in a dishonest way, as by improper access to answers.
 
 
Yeah, so...Weight Watchers went great! For the first two weeks. Then I lost momentum.  Technically I'm down 3.7 lbs as of my last weigh-in, but I'm not holding out much hope for my weigh-in this coming Saturday.  For some reason this was the week to cheat.  Maybe it has something to do with being over booked (Stuart and I haven't been home at night, together since Sunday, and won't be again tonight.) It's also three weeks from opening night of the musical, which I'm one of the directors.  It's also major busy at both the church and the school where I work.  Did I mention that I'm a stress-eater?  That's all for now.  I forgot to blog last night, so I'm sitting here at work blogging.  Probably not a good thing.

3 comments:

  1. According to Dr. Oz, people who cheat on their diets lose the most weight in the long run!

    ReplyDelete
  2. According to Stuart, Dr. Oz is a hippie and needs to mind his own business.

    ReplyDelete