Thursday, February 2, 2012

Thursday's Blog: Edit 2

So, I had a whole other entry written and schedule to post.  I was begging for 'nerd' help.  Then I figured it out myself.  Now I have to write another one.  Here goes:

One of our favorite features of our house is the upstairs play loft for Corgan (and future children).  There is a long half-wall at one end that we made into a magnetic chalkboard wall.  Chalkboard paint is relatively cheap at Home Depot, and so is magnetic primer.  After three coats of the primer, and two coats of the chalkboard paint I was ready to embellish the wall. 



We have the A-B-Cs, basic shapes, the derivitive of x, and a DNA double helix.  Hey! Gotta train 'em young! We also got Corgan some large chalk for her board, and she loves it! She constantly going up to it with anything that she has in her hand to see if it will 'draw.'  She's in her 'fields of grass' period, and is getting quite talented.
Corgan's 'grass.'
 Stuart is also having a lot of fun.  He's busy teaching Corgan the basis tenants of geometry and calculus.  She's doing pretty good so far.


 Her truly favorite thing to do is to eat the chalk :)



No comments:

Post a Comment