Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Corgan's New (Old) Toy

I was going through my photos last night and found these from when my mom got Corgan a new toy.  I had completely forgotten to blog about these so I'm doing that now.

The parents had just returned from their trip to Yosemite, and they brought back a great toy for Corgan.  They bought a set of stacking blocks that had a whole bunch of nature pictures and facts all over them. There are little frogs and butterflies and bugs, and she loves them! Looking at the pictures, though, I can't help but notice how tiny she was.  It was only a couple of months ago, but she was so short and her face was so round.  It's always a treat to go back and check out pictures of my baby child. (Oh, and a cute video follows.)




















No comments:

Post a Comment