Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Corgan's First Haircut

Baby Girl has had her official first haircut :(  She did great, and so did I.  I didn't shed a tear, which I really thought I would.  Corgan has never had much hair, and at 18 months, she still hasn't produced much.  The only place on her head that has ever really grown hair is her forehead.  Her bangs were insane!  I kept trying to get her to let me use a bow, or a headband, but she wouldn't have it.  Then I would try to sweep them to the side so that they weren't in her eyes, but she inherited my hair.  It is so wispy and slinky that you can't get it to do what you want. Plus, she likes to slap her head and pull all her bangs forward.  Goofy kid.

Here is the best 'before' pic I can find:


Here is the best video! That's her Grandma squishing her cheeks.



Here is a series of uber-cute pictures showing the final results.  It's impossible to get her to stand still long enough to get a good picture.





 

And here is a picture of Stuart being...well...Stuart...


No comments:

Post a Comment