Tuesday, July 10, 2012

My Label Lifters Came In!!!

I know I shouldn't be so excited, but my label lifters finally came in! Remember I told you that I was going to start crafting with our wine bottles. The first step with that is to get the labels off.  These things are great! They act as a laminator for the labels and they come of beautifully.  I used 50 lifters and only tore three labels :)





Next step? Using my new glass cutter and borrowed Dremel to start crafting! Here's my first attempt from the other night.  I put a new, smaller votive in it after I took the picture, but this will give you an idea.


1 comment:

  1. I had an idea the other day using your wine labels. Besides the pantry door, if I remember correctly you don't have anything behind the stove between the stove and the vent hood. You could get a piece of plexiglass and cover it with labels, then cover it with another piece of plexi to protect your wall from splatters. It can easily be wiped clean and would be cute too!

    ReplyDelete