Tuesday, July 17, 2012

A Week Off?

This week the church I work at has 'gone dark' for a summer break. Baby Girl is still in daycare in order to keep her schedule consistent and Stuart is still at work, which means I get a week to myself!  Oh, the things I'm getting done and it's only been a day!!!

Items Done:
mow yard (front and back)
weed wack the back, overgrown corner of the yard
shopped for shelving
installed new shelving in downstairs bathroom
bought paint
took time to relax
removed some old shelving
re-installed old shelving in two closets
went clothes shopping (didn't buy anything)
pickup up Baby Girl and had a GREAT evening with her
did a 45 walk/jog on the treadmill

Still To Do:
paint downstairs bathroom
put down weed barrier in the back corner of the yard
make and cook freezer meals
try clothes shopping again :)
clean upstairs loft
clean out the litter pan
work on my wine bottle crafts
get a facial
keep running on treadmill
drive to Houston to see Barenaked Ladies and Blues Traveler in concert!!!

I know that vacations are supposed to be just that, but I love getting stuff done! This is how I relax and it feels great to be so productive. I look forward to getting back in the routine of things once the school year ramps up again, but in the meantime I am totally enjoying summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment