Monday, April 30, 2012

Meal Plan Monday: Featuring Rosemary-Anchovy Pork Chops

I love it when my food magazines come in.  I know I will never get around to making 99% of the recipes that are in them, but I love the inspiration they give me.  I picked up a copy of Everyday Food at the grocery store (stupid impulse buy items), and found a very intriguing recipe: Rosemary-Anchovy Pork Chops.  I had to give it a try.  The rest of the meal plan came from there.  What do you eat with Pork Chops? Mashed Potatoes.  What do you do with leftover Mashed Potatoes? Soup.  You see how that goes...

Monday night's recipes: Rosemary-Anchovy Pork Chops, Mashed Potatoes, and Roasted Broccoli

 Meal Plan: Featuring Rosemary-Anchovy Pork Chops

Click on the meal plan name above to access the downloadable and printable plan, 
prep schedule, recipes, and grocery lists.

Monday
    Rosemary-Anchovy Pork Chops
    Mashed Potatoes (Make at least 2 cups extra)
    Roasted Broccoli with Pine Nuts

Tuesday
    Mashed Potato Soup
    Prosciutto Wrapped Breadsticks

Wednesday
    Shrimp Fra Diavolo

Thursday
    YOYO - You’re On Your Own!

Friday
    ‘Leftover’ Pizza - Use frozen dough and use up any leftover from the week
     as toppings!

Saturday
    Enchilada Casserole (make 2, freeze one)
    Sauteed Zucchini and Corn

Sunday
    YOYO - You’re On Your Own!

Breakfasts
    Hard Boiled Eggs
    Fruit

Prep Ahead Items

Stuart labeled this "Milk by Salvador Dali", but I did pre-prep the hard boiled eggs.

The pork is marinated in the rosemary-anchovy marinade overnight.

Veggies are cut up and bagged, and you can see the mashed potatoes on the right.

Two enchilada casseroles are in the freezer!

No comments:

Post a Comment