Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter Weekend

What a weekend!  After a weird week (see yesterday's post), the weekend was full of fun and family as we celebrated Easter.  Technically, we started on Wednesday evening as Stuart began preparing his brisket, but we'll give you those details on Foodie Friday.  The actual events of the weekend started at noon on Saturday with lunch at Stuart's aunt and uncle's house up in Austin.

Grams (Janet) got Corgan a new Easter bonnet from the dollar store as a joke, and my little one still hasn't taken it off!  

 Corgan and her grams!  Gotta love the cute little pig tails that she's finally letting me put in her hair :)

  Uncle Philip and his girlfriend Louise.  Aren't they cute!

 Stuart and his smokin' brisket!

Corgan and her second cousin, Hilary.  Hilary was Corgan's nanny for the first 6 months, and its always fun to see her reaction to how big Corgan's getting.

Next up, we drove across the Hill Country and headed over to my mom's house to celebrate Easter and my brother's 31st birthday.  We got to spend time on the gorgeous patio with my parents, my brother, and my grandparents.  What an evening!

 Corgan doing her favorite thing with her Gigi and Grandma: reading!



We had a little visitor :)

The next day was Easter, and we had a great day at church. Corgan got to participate in her first Easter Egg hunt and she did way better than I thought she would.  She actually went searching for eggs and had a fabulous time shaking them like little rattles!

 I told you she didn't take the hat off!

 Corgan and her Grandma. And hat.

 Corgan and her Dada!

Corgan and her Mama.


Yummy eggs!

And she's already learning to share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment