Sunday, May 6, 2012

Meal Plan: Freezer Meals

We are 14 days until the end of the school year, and our lives are a little flip-flopped.  During Stuart's school semester, I'm usually the one to pick up Corgan, and twice a week, I was a 'single mom' since Stuart wouldn't get home until after 10:00 PM.  Boy, how the tables are about to turn...

With all my regular evening meetings, and extra end-of-year school events, Stuart is picking Corgan up multiple times a week for the next three weeks and doing the 'single dad' thing.  With this shift in our regular habits, this is where freezer meals come in handy!

For the past few months, I've been stockpiling frozen meals.  If I made a meal for dinner that would freeze well, I went ahead and made two meals.  I would freeze one for a later date.  Now between the freezer meals that we'll be eating this week, and the Greenling food delivery we love, I won't have to meal prep for the next three weeks!!!

Here's what waiting for me in my freezer:
Sauteed Green Beans and Onions
Sauteed Carrots and Onion
Curried Vegetable Soup
Two Mexican Enchilada Casseroles
Beef Noodle Crock Pot Meal
 Italian Bean Stew
Chicken and Artichoke Noodles
Frozen Pizzas

Oh the choices!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment