Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Life's Cruel Joke

I am one of the biggest arachnophobes on the planet. Spiders scare the crap out of me.  I hate them, and they are all out to get me.  I had night terrors as a kid and many of them involved me watching my family get eaten alive by giant spiders, or having them swarm into my room via the ceiling duct, or having them crawling relentlessly under my skin, or.... you get the picture.  It didn't help that I grew up in a country that laid claim to a spider which can literally eat half your face off while you sleep without you waking up. That is so messed up! Animals shouldn't be able to do that! Spiders are unnatural beasts from the depths of Hell!

Why did I tell you all of that? Why would I plague your morning/day with thoughts of these disgustingly, heinous creatures? Because my life is now filled with spiders!  Well...one in particular...the most evil of them all...

...


...


...


...


...


...


...


...


The Itsy, Bitsy Spider!!!  Corgan is obsessed with this song!  She even knows the hand movements, and asks us to sing it all the time!  The other night she was crying before she went to bed, because she wanted to keep playing with her Grandma.  What calmed her down? Me singing Itsy, Bitsy Spider!  How messed up!  This is just proof that moms will do anything for their children.

No comments:

Post a Comment