Thursday, June 14, 2012

Accident Prone Corgan

Anyone who knows me understands that I am a walking bruise.  I move way too fast, and am way to clumsy, to exist any other way.  I am constantly walking into things, tripping, knocking my elbow on stuff, tripping, bumping, bonking... you get the point.  My offspring is the same way.

You may remember her first bad boo boo when she hit her head/eye on the corner of the book shelf.


Well, it's been a steady stream of boo boos and ouches since then.  She runs everywhere (and usually on tip toe, which doesn't help her balance), and is normally not looking in the direction she is going. My favorite is when she is running on tip toe, has her head back while drinking from a sippy cup, and is looking behind her.  Not a great combo. You can see the mark the corner of our wall left across her eye after this experiment in physics.





 However, you can tell that she's not too phased by it... What a trooper!


No comments:

Post a Comment