Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My Husband, Ladies and Gentlemen...

Many of you know my husband personally, and many of you have never met him.  For those of you who don't know him, there really isn't an easy way to explain who he is, so I'll have to give you and example.  I was talking to him the other day about how no one was commenting on my blog, and he was rambling some odd thing about internet trends and the new way people interface with blogs, blah blah blah...

The next day an 'anonymous' comment was left on one of my blogs:

I remember when I first met Stuart.

We were hiking in the Texas hill country when this giant bear came out of the woods. He immediately ran in-front of me and used his muscular frame to wrestle the bear into submission. He used strands of his own Samson-esque hair to make a muzzle and reigns. We rode the bear back to camp where he feed the animal, tended to it's wounds, made (yes MADE) it a rabies vaccine, and released it back into the wild. As the beast was walking away, I swear I saw it look back and weep. It knew it was the last time that he would see Stuart again...


All I can say is, "I love my husband."

1 comment:

  1. This kind of reminds me of some of the stories he wrote for elementary and middle school. Such a vivid imagination. He gets that from his mama ;)

    ReplyDelete