Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A Year in Review

As we continue our week-long blog series on All Things Corgan, I want to take us on a stroll down memory lane. It has been the most indescribable experience watching her grow up into the one year old she is now, and here is glimpse at some of the moments.

 8 weeks and already making me sick as a dog! She is in between the two little star do-hickies.


16 weeks and she's really taking form.

 Corgan in profile and her hand up above her head.
 
Me at the Christmas before she was born, about two weeks from her birth.

Day two: going home from the hospital on the coldest day of the last year. 
Try bundling up at 5 lb 14 oz baby.  She was soooooo tiny!

 One month: sleepy baby!  She knew that eventually she would all but stop napping.

2 Months: I don't know what it is about this pictures, but she just looks weird!

3 Months: tummy time! Corgan's least favorite time of day.

 4 months with her Gigi Freeman on my first mother's day.  

5 months and fun in the sun.  We were in our backyard playing in the kiddie pool.

6 months playing in our loft.  She went to town trying to eat every toy and book we had.

 7 months old and at her first professional photo shoot.  
I love how she's holding onto my hands in this pictures.


 8 months and I don't think she is appreciating the butt cut hairdo. :)

9 months in one of my favorite photos to date.  She loves her Dada!

10 months and my little gourmet is enjoying some yummy noms.

11 months trying to figure out how to use a spoon.  
She places the food on it, then takes the food off of it.  She'll get it one day.

1 year at her birthday with her Momma.  Stay tuned for all the pics from her birthday party!

2 comments:

  1. I loved all of the pics!! My how much advancement has happened since my daughter was born!!! This is a great website!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous: thanks for the enthusiasm, but I'm pretty sure she's my daughter... :)

    ReplyDelete